Monday, January 11, 2010

Homunculus 001







4.5" x 3.5" x 2". found objects, hot glue, paint, flower pod.

I was cleaning out my home studio and was about to throw out a bunch of things, including some action figures. Then I noticed my hot glue gun and got busy.

I didn't pay a cent for any of these things; all found objects. The action figures were each pulled off the street and were quite mangled. I think the legs belong to a chunky little Batman figure. I didn't recognize the figure that yielded the arms; it was some sort of goblin thing. An opened hairclip for the shoulders, and part of a ski boot buckle for the back. The collar piece was from a shattered foam dart gun.

2 comments:

Justin Hart said...

This is awesome! You should get this character copyrighted and present it to a toy manufacturer. I know I'd buy one!

Cloak said...

I really like it! Nicely done!